Compression Socks (Fun Patterns 20-30mmHg) - Jigsaw Puzzle
- 85% Nylon, 15% Lycra Spandex
- Offers sturdiness and stability to your foot with a snug fit, and still allows for full range of motion
- Reduce plantar fasciitis/ achiles tendon/ metatarsal/ heel pain symptoms and swelling
- May help aid your recovery
- Breathable and comfortable as we use anti itch material
- Insulated to keep your feet and leg warm, and offer great heel/ arch support
- Graduated Compression promotes better blood circulation
- Stays in place and does not slide down
- Retains shape even after multiple washes
- Anti-bacterial material to reduce odor
- Allows greater flexibility & motion with no skin chafing or irritation
Love compressionz socks, they have a nice bank that does not dig in too much like others that I have tried. Fit true to size and work great to relieve leg and ankle swelling
They are a 20-30 compression and they are tight on my leg. There made of high quality material and don't ride down. They stay where you put them. There harder to get off then to put on over the heel. Very good supportive compression socks. I highly recommend them if you need a tight sock to hold these veins in on the legs.
A 14 hour International flight was a pleasure while wearing the CompressionZ socks. Also helps keep my feet warm while riding my bicycle in the colder winter months.
I was diagnosed with a DVT at just 21 years old. At that age, I wore what my vascular doctor called "old lady compression socks", just the classic tan knee highs they prescribed me at the hospital. Eventually, one of the nurses told me I'm too young for that look and recommended going on Amazon to search for better colors and patterns. She gave me my prescription size and I found these. I love them. They fit and feel exactly like my ones I got from the hospital, but I look more my age. No matter what your age, these are so much better than the sterile looking ones you get for medical issues.