Compression Socks (20-30 mmHg) - Argyle Blue
- 85% Nylon, 15% Lycra Spandex
- Could help aid in recovery from muscle strain and injury
- May help to reduce Plantar Fasciitis, Metatarsal, and heel pain symptoms
- Helps provide arch support that could aid in better circulation
- Made up of anti-itch material and anti-bacterial fibers that may help reduce foot odor
- Stays in place without chafing
- Retains shape after several use and washes
They are a 20-30 compression and they are tight on my leg. There made of high quality material and don't ride down. They stay where you put them. There harder to get off then to put on over the heel. Very good supportive compression socks. I highly recommend them if you need a tight sock to hold these veins in on the legs.
A 14 hour International flight was a pleasure while wearing the CompressionZ socks. Also helps keep my feet warm while riding my bicycle in the colder winter months.
I was diagnosed with a DVT at just 21 years old. At that age, I wore what my vascular doctor called "old lady compression socks", just the classic tan knee highs they prescribed me at the hospital. Eventually, one of the nurses told me I'm too young for that look and recommended going on Amazon to search for better colors and patterns. She gave me my prescription size and I found these. I love them. They fit and feel exactly like my ones I got from the hospital, but I look more my age. No matter what your age, these are so much better than the sterile looking ones you get for medical issues.
These compression socks are great. I spend most of my day walking or standing. These compression socks save my feet and ankles from swelling. I also do some traveling. Great for long haul flights. I definitely recommend these socks if you spend long hours on your feet or travel or for what ever reason, buy these socks. Good price. Excellent support. Delivery was very fast.