Compression Socks (20-30 mmHg) - Black
- 85% Nylon, 15% Lycra Spandex
- Could help aid in recovery from muscle strain and injury
- May help to reduce Plantar Fasciitis, Metatarsal, and heel pain symptoms
- Helps provide arch support that could aid in better circulation
- Made up of anti-itch material and fibers that may help reduce foot odor
- Stays in place without chafing
- Retains shape after several use and washes
These socks are among the best if not the best!
Over the years I've tried perhaps a dozen different brands of non-prescription support hose. Some were worthless, some just marginal and none have beat CompressionZ for comfort and support. I'm a retired surgeon and in the last year of practice, one of my nurses gave me a couple pair and I've loved them ever since. I just purchased four pair to replace those. CompressionZ's customer service is first-rate, too--thanks, Greg!
Great for reducing peripheral neuropathy, as well as improving walking and elliptical exercise. Easier to put on and take off than the 30-40 mmHg versions, but stronger and more support than the 10-15 mmHg versions.
They are a 20-30 compression and they are tight on my leg. There made of high quality material and don't ride down. They stay where you put them. There harder to get off then to put on over the heel. Very good supportive compression socks. I highly recommend them if you need a tight sock to hold these veins in on the legs.
A 14 hour International flight was a pleasure while wearing the CompressionZ socks. Also helps keep my feet warm while riding my bicycle in the colder winter months.